Chip (Rat Terrier/Chi Mix)

Chip is a 4 year old Rat Terrier/Chi mix. We got Chip in 9/2008 from my friend at work for my son's birthday present. Chip loves to hunt for animals, go for walks, play with his brothers and sisters and loves to go for car rides, 4wheeler rides, and swimming in the pond. Chip is a very smart dog; we have taught him how to sit, lay, dance, roll, talk, and shake. He is a very protective of my son.

If anyone comes up to him and Chip doesn't know that person he stands between my son and the person. If my son is playing with his brothers and he starts hollering, Chip will attack the boys until they let loose of him. He is so stocky that we call him Tank. He also reminds me of the dog off of "The Mask" he acts just like him. lol

By Renee M. from Hartshorne, OK

Chip is a darling dog.
Here's a photo of my stocky terrier mix, MiMi.

Reply Like this photo? Yes