Choosing a Kitchen Countertop

I would like to cosmetically add to my kitchen. We are not painting cupboards or changing the floor. We have black appliances and I would like to keep the room fresh. I am willing to look at quartz with an undermount sink. I have primed the frames around the new windows and patio door. I would like to paint the room BM "abalone" and the accent walls "silver fox". What do you suggest for the counter? We have 64 square feet and I want to be certain of the choice.

Anonymous

If you want to add a punch of color...I would think about dark hunter green...it's an elegant color and would add richness to your kitchen..

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenApril 14, 2016
🎃