Cinnamon and Spices French Toast
Each bite has such good scents and flavors! :)
Yield: 6-8 slices of french toast
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- dash of allspice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp flavored liquid creamer (Hazelnut or French Vanilla)
- 6-8 slices 12 grain bread (or whatever bread you like)
- maple syrup
- I used 3 eggs, beaten, add a tsp of brown sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, a dash of nutmeg, a dash of all spice, and a tsp vanilla, beating it well. Add 2 Tbsp flavored liquid creamer (Hazelnut or French Vanilla). Mix very well.
- Heat a large skillet with butter covering the pan, and using 12 grain bread (or whatever bread you like), dipped well into the egg mixture, and place bread in the pan. Turn heat down to medium, and turn bread frequently, so both sides get evenly golden brown.
- While doing this, I always warm my maple syrup in the microwave, it only takes 20 seconds.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!