Clumping Cat Litter Stuck to Inside of Toilet Bowl?

How do I remove clumping cat litter that is stuck like cement to the inside of the toilet bowl?

Best Answer

I've heard of this for litter stuck to the litter box, so might be worth a try? (Drain water from toilet and allow to dry.) Mix two parts hot water with one part hydrogen-based bleach in your spray bottle and shake well. Spray all of the clumps thoroughly. Soak them well so they're easy to remove. Good luck!

Best Answer

I'm not sure this will work but I think I would try spraying/pouring dish washing liquid on the litter (start at top so it might run through litter) And maybe add a little water to see if you can get the litter to absorb the soap; wait about 30 minutes and then pour a kettle of hot water on the clump.

Hopefully this will loosen the litter.
It's also possible white vinegar would do the same thing.

If you have a plastic spatula you might give it a little help by pushing the spatula behind the clump.
I think this will work but it may take more than one time.

Please try to capture the litter and not flush it or you may clog your toilet completely.
It would probably be best to use bags and trash for litter from now on. The Dollar Tree has several size bags that can be used for this disposal.

Best Answer

Clumping cat litter is made to ball up and clump together. This should never be thrown down the toilet because it can cause blockage in your pipes and like you have found out can stick to the side of the toilet bowl and make it almost impossible to remove. There have been many people who have had issues with their toilet clogging and have found solutions to get the clogs out. Here is the article from this site. www.thriftyfun.com/tf149091.tip.html

One of the things you can try is to use mouthwash to resolve the cat littler and remove it from the toilet. Boiling water is yet another one that seems to work fine to dissolve the cat litter and remove it from the toilet.

I would suggest that you stop this practice now before you clog your pipes and need to get a plumber to unclog them for you. This litter should be put in a plastic bag and disposed of in a trash can and not in the yard or in a toilet bowl.

So sorry for your dilemma, maybe this link on how to fix will help - www.ehow.com/info_8031326_toilets-clogged-cat...

So my first thought is cat litter should never ever be flushed down the toilet, and it might be time to get a new commode.

Aside from that, just empty the commode of water and scrape it off with a knife or sharp tool.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJuly 27, 2020
🐛
😷
😎
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Clumping-Cat-Litter-Stuck-to-Inside-of-Toilet-Bowl.html