Color Advice for Bedroom Comforter and Blinds?

I just painted my bedroom. The main wall is dark sky blue and the other 3 walls are a lighter blue. My carpet is a tweed in a grayish blue. I would like advice on colors for a comforter and vertical blinds.

I would match the vertical blinds with the wall colour, either the main wall or the accent wall, depending on what you like. You could go with a darker blue or mixed blue print for bedding, or go with white duvet and pillows and a blue accent blanket or some blue throw pillows.

That's a lot of blue, so I'd pick a bright color like yellow to accent those different shades and have white blinds. If you don't like the vivid accent color; then a soft cream would work.

I would have white blinds and pick up some of the gray in the comforter with some blues and whites. Would be gorgeous

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Room Color SchemesAugust 23, 2015
😎
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Color-Advice-for-Bedroom-Comforter-and-Blinds.html