MiscellaneousCrafts

Cool Comfortable Sissy Bar

Vote for this contest contender!

I made a sissy bar alternative with foam. Now I thought to decorate it more of a biker theme. I used black gorilla tape and printed patches from online on paper then cut them out and affixed them with glue and clear tape to secure. I took a piece of fake jewelry chain to add a more biker look.

This project basically was free because it was things I already had around the house. I'm proud of this idea and do use it every time I ride. The comfort and safety is like day and night.

this creation is so comptorble and feels so safe, it gives me a sense of relief every time im ridding