Could These Kittens Be Part Siamese?

The mom is calico, we don't know what the dad was. The other kittens from the litter don't look like this. Does anyone know what breed they could be mixed with to cause them to have such colors/markings?

Based on their markings, I'd say the kitten are mixed with Blue Point Siamese. They are beautiful and absolutely adorable.

The one in the front has the face of an angora

They are adorable and one of them looks like it could be mixed with angora.

Yes...I have had a Siamese cat when I was a teen I can tell by the face and ears.

How squeezable!!

Absolutely adorable.. They are so small but their true mixture will be more noticeable when they get a little older. Wait a little longer and when you take them to their vet they will be able to tell you a little something about their mix.

Their first year is very important for a good healthy long life.

www.thesprucepets.com/your-kittens-first-year-552271

I feel sure many people would say - does not matter the mix - pack um up and send them to me.

I just want to kiss those sweet faces!! Adorable!

The have the face shape and ears that make me think they could have been babies of a friend's late kitty who was a Birman.

cfa.org/.../Birman.aspx

And they also have some of the Siamese coloring.

I like how cybergrannie said it about just mix em up and send them to me!! I so wish my Clarence liked cats....but his hate for them is legendary so he stays an only!

Himalayans will also have these markings, and the long hair is definitely Himalayan

Your adorable kittens are long haired colorpoint kittens. Many breeds have the colorpoint markings, himalayan, siamese, Burmese. And there are others. There are different colors for the colorpoint markings, sealpoint (dark brown) is the most common. The only breed with colorpoint markings and white feet is the Birman. Colorpoint markings darken as the kitten matures.

It is very hard to tell by looking at their faces, Siamese is only one possibilty, they could have traces of Himalayan, Ragdoll or even a Birman DNA in their lineage.

Anonymous

Maybe part snowshoe? Which are bred from the Siamese and domestic shorthair (a fairly new breed) I say this cause of their little white paws which is where the breed gets their name from

Pets CatsAugust 16, 2018
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Could-These-Kittens-Be-Part-Siamese.html