Countertop Color Advice

I have yellow walls, a red, blue and yellow plaid valence with white sink and white tiles. What color Cambria counter top should I get?

I would go with some sort of neutral, because you can easily change curtains and wall colour, but you are stuck with countertop colour, unless you do an expensive re-do. I have no idea what colours this type of countertops come in, but you might consider some sort of white/mix, or grey marble look? I think what you want to avoid is the primary colours that you have used in your curtains; don't use blue, yellow or red, as that will limit the colour choice if you decide to change things up.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenApril 25, 2015
🌻
🎂
📓