Craftsman Riding Tractor Won't Restart?

I have a 20 year old Craftsman riding lawn tractor with a Koehler engine. My son was mowing the lawn and the tractor just shut down. When turning the key to start it nothing happens. There is no turning of the engine and no registering of voltage on the voltmeter on the tractor. I checked the battery and it is fully charged. Any thoughts as to where I can start?

By Greg B.

Does it have an electric blade start where you pull the lever up to start the blades spinning? If it does and the mower quits while the blades are spinning you must push down on the lever to put the mower in stop blades mode. If the blades are in the on position you cannot start the mower until you disengage the blades. This has happened to me a few times. Good luck.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersMarch 19, 2015
🍂
🎃
Generated 2022-10-19 14:12:43 in 884 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Craftsman-Riding-Tractor-Wont-Restart.html