Craftsman Tractor Won't Start?

My tractor started and runs strong, but it wasn't able to climb any kind of hill. I changed the drive belt, thinking the 10 year old belt had stretched out. I dropped the deck, threaded on the new belt, attached the deck, turned the key and...click. I charged the battery...click. Could the clutch cable be the fault? I'm lost and I need to mow. Please help.

Many times this is very simple. There should be a switch under the seat for your starter. It is also a pressure switch so when you sit on the seat the switch is engaged so you can start the tractor or mower. You'll need to look at this and reset the switch.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersAugust 23, 2015
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Craftsman-Tractor-Wont-Start.html