Cream Pie Recipes

Ingredients

• 1 baked pastry shell or crumb crust (9 inch)
  • 1/2 cup cocoa
  • 1 1/4 cups sugar
  • 1/3 cup cornstarch
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 3 cups milk

• 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
  • 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla

Directions

Combine dry ingredients in saucepan. Gradually blend milk into dry ingredients, stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until filling boils; boil one minute. Remove from heat, blend in butter or margarine and vanilla. Pour into pie crust. Chill 3-4 hours. Serve plain or with whipped cream or ice cream.

By Robin from Washington, IA

15 More Solutions

Light and tasty. Beat the cream and almond extract until stiff peaks form in a large bowl. Bring the sugar, gelatin, and water to a simmer over medium heat in a saucepan and stir until the sugar and gelatin dissolve.

This is a banana pie made with yogurt and vanilla pudding.

Blend sugar, cornstarch, flour, and salt. Add milk. Cook and stir constantly until thickens. Add well beaten egg yolks. Cook 1 minutes longer.

Super easy pie recipe! Quick to fix!

Mix flour, 2/3 cup sugar and salt. Gradually add milk. Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Cook 2 minutes, remove from heat.

Place milk in a 4 cup glass measure. Heat in microwave on medium high for 5-6 minutes or until scalded. Mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt in 2 qt. casserole.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F degrees F. Mix wafer crumbs and butter until well blended; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown.

In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees F for 9-11 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.

Combine pudding mix, milk, and 4 Tbsp. coffee (if desired) in a medium bowl, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth. Gently fold 1 cup whipped topping into pudding mixture.

Place bananas in bottom of cooled crust. Pour cooled filling over bananas. In small bowl, beat whipped cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Spread over filling...

Looking for an amazing banana cream pie recipe!

Amber from Arizona

Answers

allrecipes.com/.../Recipes.aspx?WithTerm=banana+cream...

Lots of Banana Cream Pie recipes to choose from.

Try this, it's my husband's fave!
Use vanilla wafers instead of graham crackers to make the crust. Make instant banana cream flavoured pudding and fold in half of an 8 ounce tub of thawed french vanilla cool-whip. Slice up a few bananas. now... layer this way:
pudding, bananas, pudding, bananas until it's as full as you like... I make it heaping. Chill this well. Then "frost" with the rest of the cool-whip. I get requests for this one most.

I don't have my recipe on me, but I can tell you if you are making the custard from scratch, pour the hot custard into a glass pie pan to cool for 30 minutes before you mix in the bananas. This is true of chocolate cream pie, or coconut cream pie too. Pouring very hot custard into a baked pie shell will make the pie shell get soggy faster. Cooling it down first gives the crust a fighting chance.

By kathy (Guest Post)

My recipe is so easy. First buy a keebler or any brand graham cracker crust or most times I use the chocolate pie crust. then I make the cooked type of vanilla pudding, 1 box is good for an 8'' pie. I then slice up 2-3 soft bananas; not too ripe and not too firm, right into the bottom of the pie shell, add the pudding on top and refrigerate about 4 hours. Top with homemade whipped cream or reddi whip. I'm always asked to bring this and my chocolate cream pie to all family functions. Good Luck!

3 or 4 Bananas
1 graham cracker crust pie shell
1 box of Jello Instant banana pudding
1 tub of cool whip
You can slice bananas and put in bottom of pie crust.
Mix pudding by following directions on box.
Pour pudding into pie crust. slice mor bananas and add to top of pudding andd your cool whip to top of pie. Refrigate to you are ready for dessert.

Answer this Question

This page contains Amish sugar cream pie recipes. This sweet creamy custard style pie is easy to make and will surely become a favorite.

Three pies on cooling rack.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a page about banana cream pie in a jar. A cute way to single serve this American traditional pie is in glass jars.

Banana Cream Pie in a Jar

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Pies CreamDecember 21, 2013
🌻
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cream-Pie-Recipes.html