Crockpot Chicken with Gravy Recipe
Use you slow cooker to make a savory chicken and gravy dinner. This is a page about crockpot chicken with gravy recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Do you want a fancy, yummy dinner with almost no effort? You need only 2 ingredients to prepare a meal good enough for company. Please try this, I think you'll be happy. It's so easy!
Total Time: About 5 minutes prep
Yield: Serves around 7 or 8
Source: A busy Mom's desperate mind! :)
- 1 average sized chicken
- 1/4 cup mesquite seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 Tbsp Cornstarch
- Place your chicken in your crockpot.
- Rub all over with 1/4 cup mesquite seasoning. You may wish to try another, lemon pepper would be great too! :) Believe it or not, you do not need any liquid, it makes it own. It is very tender and moist when done!
- Cook on high for about 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- Place your chicken on a serving platter and set in microwave to keep warm till your gravy is done. *You do NOT need to turn microwave on, door being shut will do the trick.:)
- Using a mesh colander, strain the drippings from the bottom of the crockpot. You just want to remove the solid bits.
- Pour your strained drippings into a saucepan. Add 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch to 2/3 Cup of cold water and shake well. Add this to your pan.
- Cook on high whisking constantly for only 2 or 3 minutes. All done!!
- You will end up with about 2 cups gravy.
- * You could probably cook this longer on a low setting if you must be gone all day.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.