Curtain Color Advice?

I have two couches. One is a green color like the one below maybe a shade or two darker and the other couch I have is mostly the lighter brown, but just a bit more of a tan. I don't want to have my curtains be brown and green too. I am thinking like a plum since the colors are warm. What other colors can I have my curtains be?

Personally, I like bold colors so plum may look very nice. It would depend I think on several things though ... the size of the room, lighting both natural and artificial, size and style of windows, type and color of floor, area rug color if you have one, style of livingroom furniture, etc. etc. I think you would want everything to flow together and compliment each other. Without a picture of the room itself it's hard to imagine what would look the best. In the end, the color you choose is entirely up to you and if you're happy with it, go for it!! Happy decorating.

Find the complimentary for the green.
Find the complimentary for the brown

Find the mid point between the two complimentary colors.
It will be in the plum family.

You are dealing with a lot of strong colors., but you seem to know what you're doing. I bet you can make it work.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating CurtainsFebruary 2, 2016
😎
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Curtain-Color-Advice-159.html