Curtain Color Advice

Our bedroom is large with square black IKEA furniture, closet with mirror and black bed. The wall is a beige color, with brown wood floor, and cream carpet. What color would be good for the curtains?

By Vicky

This is a very neutral pallet; you could go with any color you like -- pattern or solid. I would pick something that you like, and then match it to some cushions for the bed, or get one of those sets of bedcovers, pillow shams, and matching curtains that strikes your fancy. Or, if you like the neutrals, go for white curtains, and have only the pictures on your walls provide the color.

I have just moved in to apartment and I painted the walls white and got grey carpet also have a black sofa I have no idea what colour curtains to get cushions ect I don't want it to look plain I want it to look modern.