Curtain Color and Style Advice?

I have bold brown table set with brown sofas and coffee table in my living room. The walls are beige. I have also brown pictures on the wall. I put up beige sheers, but the room looks very sad, cold, and empty. What color and what type of curtains should I use? I don't want my living room to be too dark.

By Sonya

Look up what some colors mean like for example blue sometimes means calm. Then think of which one would fit the room best.

If you want to warm up the room, you should go with colors on the warm side of the color wheel, such as red, yellow, or orange. Brown is also a warm color. I think some lively throw pillows in a pattern with one or two of those colors, or perhaps also greens, maybe a throw, and then some art and knickknacks that are bright in color. I think that the art on the walls goes a long way to brightening up the room.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating CurtainsDecember 9, 2013
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Curtain-Color-and-Style-Advice.html