Denim Tuna Can Change Holder
This is a handy item to use for spare change, car keys, misc. items.
Approximate Time: An afternoon.
- denim scraps
- tacky glue or hot glue gun and glue sticks
- wooden clothes pins
- clean tuna can
- Cut denim scraps in one or two inch squares.
- Fold each square into a triangle shape and secure with some tacky glue.
- Pinch closed and secure with a clothes pin. Allow the triangles to dry.
- Remove clothes pins.
- With some left over squares of denim, glue fabric over the edges of the tuna can to insure they are covered. When these pieces are dry, you can begin covering the tuna can.
- Place tacky glue on a triangle and lay it sideways on the tuna can. Hold in place until dry.
- Add another triangle shape until the tuna can is covered.
By Monica from Cortez, CO
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!