Dog Keeps Scratching

I have a Redfox Lab. He's 3 years old. He's currently taking Trifexus for fleas. He has been taking it for over 2yrs and never had problems, but for the last 4 days he has been itching a lot and it is mainly on his sides. He will bite at his tail, his paws and feet as well and sometimes I find him licking paws/feet. It seems like he's shedding a lot more than usual. I have not changed his diet or he hasn't eaten anything different from what I know. I still continuously groom him. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? By the way there are no fleas or type of irritation that I see on his skin.

please check with your vet. possible sign of an allergy.

It is common for dogs to develop allergies to foods they have eaten for years. I am not sure if this holds true for drugs like flea prevention. You will need to work with your Vet who will likely recommend an elimination diet. It took awhile but I did this with my dog and got rid of the allergies.

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 18, 2019
😎
📓
🐛
🌻