Dog Started Pooping in House

I have a 18 month old Boxer. I've had her almost a year. She has been fixed and is a wonderful dog. A couple of months ago she just started pooping in the house when we're not home or when we are asleep. She does not pee in the house only poop.

There has been no change in schedule, food, other pets, or anything I can think of. Our 2yr old Pit Bull has no accidents ever. I cannot kennel her because our other dog does not like it and gets upset when she is in a kennel. We have tried puppy pads, putting her nose in it, positive reinforcement for going outside, etc. It doesn't work. Any ideas at all?

It is possible she may have a medical problem; have you taken her to your vet for help? The vet can check to see if there is a medical problem and can also help you help your dog with suggestions to change her behavior.