Donating Greeting Cards?

Is the recycled cards program still in need of cards?

By M.A. Kitchens

As an environmental educator, I teach workshops on how to use greeting cards (full cards) to make all sorts of fun things (bookmarks, mini boxes, etc.) I would love to get your cards; please send to: Earth Inspired Crafts and Education, P O Box 1981, Allen, TX 75013-1981
Thanks so much for your consideration!

Hello Caseye, are you still collecting used greeting cards? I have about 50-75. thank you!

Do you still want greeting cards? I already took the backs off but now st Jude no longer accepting them?

I have a variety of cards received over the years but would only want to send the front of it because of the notes written. I could cut out the message that went with the card. Could you use these? Pat

Your post carries an older date. Do you still want greeting cards? Just the front? The whole thing? I will be glad to mail them to you. Elaine

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 267 Posts

This member has not responded in a long time and cards sent to that location are returned to sender. I don't think they are in operation anymore.

Forgot to mention (!) that beautiful, dimensional, new cards can be made from pre-used cards; I'll send such a repurposed thank-you card anyone who sends me their stash of cards! Thanks again!

Hi Casey - I have hundreds of unused greeting cards that cover many holidays and special days. A friend was cleaning out her house to sell it so I took the cards and bagged them according to category.

Are you still taking cards? Is it okay if I send them book/media rate, if that still exists? And what is your current address? Thanks much - Anne

Anonymous

what is zip code of boulder,city,nv

Better Living Charity AdviceMay 20, 2014
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Donating-Greeting-Cards-3.html