Dyeing Hair Black After Bleaching

So I went to the salon to get a blonde/brownish balayage (I am naturally a brunette on the darker side), but unfortunately it ended up being this gross orange with lighter streaks in it. How long do I have to wait to just dye it black and not be ashamed at letting my hair down? Hours after I got the bleach, I gave myself a conditioning treatment. Would I be able to dye it tomorrow using standard box dye? Help!

I don't know why you can't go back to the salon to have the owner fix this. There is no reason you should be dissatisfied. If you start with different colors, the black will not be even, either.

The stylist or salon owner or both need to know you are unhaand make it right for you. Good luck! Kindness is critical, but be firm with your need for them to fix this.

Oh no, go back for a fix. They won't charge you extra. You did not get what you asked for!

oh yes you probably should get your money back I believe the stylist used the wrong shade on you, you probably have naturally orange tones and the dye she chose highlighted that and made it all orange she should have used an ash-based dye

just go back there and have her sorted and threaten to blast her on social media if she doesn't