Easy To Do Dough Rolling

You know how rolling out dough when making pizza, bread, or pie crust can be a pain. The dough sticks to everything, but the pan that you are rolling the dough in. Well, I stumbled upon an easy way that works great! When rolling out the dough on the pan, take a good size piece of plastic wrap and spray it lightly with cooking spray. With the sprayed side down, place on top of the dough. Gently push and press the dough in the pan. The plastic wrap allows you to push the dough or even roll it without it sticking to your fingers or your rolling pin. The best thing since sliced bread... rolled out bread. Lol!

Anonymous

Interesting.
Maybe I'll try just spraying my rolling pin lightly with the oil. On top of dough only..
You can't spray the board or it will make the dough spring back after rolling...
I wont use plastic wrap since its so bad for our environment.

Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingJanuary 29, 2013
📓
🎂
🌻