Electrical Repair Help for Low Income Homeowners

I live in Ft. Worth,Texas. The electric shut off in part of my house and I am disabled and can't afford an electrician. I don't know who to call to get help. The places that I called don't have the funding and I don't know what to do.

Best Answer

There are government agencies that help low income families, however, they are often difficult to find. A very easy online search for "home repair low income family" produced many responses. You can try a search yourself and this very helpful federal government site:
https://www.disability.gov/

I am sorry that this is happening. I do not know of any government organization that can help. I hope the previous response was helpful.
If it was not, and you are still searching for assistance, do not be afraid to ask at your church (if you attend). These people are also your family and you will find they are eager to help. Good luck!

There are also online available help from home service pros, like quickcarl.com, skype advice for free, I don't know if it helps but they might provide more help.

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalAugust 11, 2016
🐛
📓
🌻