Excessive Foul Sweating

I am 25 years old male and have seriously excessive foul smelling sweating, just from my underarms. I have tried several antiperspirants, however none seem to help. The sweating is not throughout the day, but usually random 10-15 minutes sweat bursts from specifically the underarms. No deodorant or perfume has been able to mask the smell.

I have tried everything from changing several shirts during the daytime, to daily showering using anti bacterial soaps. Nothing seems to work and this can be really terrible if occurs during a meeting or at my workspace. Wondering if someone is facing similar problems. Thanks

By Dimitry

Suggest you discuss your problem with your doctor as soon as possible. You may need prescriptive antiperspirants or other medication.

Try one of the gel hand sanitizers on your underarms. My friend swears by it.

There are over the counter "super strength" antiperspirants that you can get. My son as a teenager had a perspiration problem. Go to your local drugstore and ask the pharmacist what they have. I have forgotten what the name of the product was, but it worked well.

You could do a general google search for this topic as well, and that might give you the name of several products. The best (in terms of being strong) regular antiperspirant is Mitchum (I don't believe I've spelled this correctly), but this other product is for people with excessive sweating.

Botox is often used for this. I don't know how expensive it is.

I actually did the Botox treatment which help tremendously with the sweating, I also didn't have the problem with the sweat it was the actual odor. I could just shower or bath and have a musky smell and haven't even dry off yet. I used any deodorant you name it men and women, I did Drionic machines, home remedies, I was also my own test dummy. I would sit and think of house hold products to use and try them that were not for human use and I would try them.

I would use cleaning wipes, foot powders for athlete feet, bleach, which was totally a wrong move. I would get very depressed, it stumped me with being me. I would have to suppress my energy because I didn't want to sweat or move to much to have the odor rise. I still have the issues. I'm still on the quest to defeat this thing and I will keep you posted. But other try Drysol solution or Botox. It's really not that expensive with insurance.

I have heard of this problem before, it can actually be too much washing and too much antibacterial. There is good bacteria under your arms that you accidently get rid of and it makes you even more stinky. It will be bad for a while but try showering less, use a deodorant instead of an antiperspirant, and use baking soda to balance the pH. Like I said it will be bad for a while especially switching to deodorant but it'll be better in the long run