Finding Discontinued Pattens by Simplicity

It can be a challenge to locate a sewing pattern that is no longer being produced. This guide is about finding discontinued patterns by Simplicity.

I am looking for Simplicity #2591. It's a dress with a side portion cut on the bias and pockets.

By Renata L

Answers

Have you tried:

Simplicity's out of print pattern catalogue?

eBay using the search term Simplicity sewing pattern 2591?

Search engine using the same search term as eBay?

One of those searches should help you find the pattern. It's a fairly recent pattern so you should be able to find a usable pattern out there.
ha

Is this it?

http://www.amaz … +pattern+%232591

Here is a link also there is one on Amazon.com
don't go by the # on this link as when you get there it will show the correct #pattern you are looking for.

http://sewing.p … m/patterns/29287

I have a simplicity 2591 in sizes 6-16, and would like to trade for sizes 18-24, it is brand new & uncut

I am also desperately looking for Simplicity Pattern #2591 (size 6-16) and can't find it anywhere (ebay, etsy, amazon, simplicity.).Marquita would you accept to sell yours to me (If it is still available) even though I don't have one to trade? Or, is anyone else selling it? This would really make my day! :-)

Thanks
Natacha

Does anyone have this pattern for sale? Printed or PDF? Miranda I don't have the trade but I'd buy yours. Thank you!
Marishka

I really need to find this pattern for a panto horse. Simplicity discontinued making it. Does any one have one or know where I can purchase one?

Does anyone know where I can get Simplicity pattern 4269? It's a wedding dress/Belle costume. I have seen it on eBay and etsy, but can't find any for sale.

I'm searching for out of print Simplicity pattern 9343, size y. I will be happy purchase it.

Answers

If you go to the simplicity web site click the out of print patterns and enter the info.

I have checked out the simplicity site but no luck, they don't have it (:-(

Have you checked Ebay?

I am looking for Simplicity pattern #5201. It's a crossover apron pattern that has been discontinued. I have searched the internet till my fingers are numb. If you have any info, please let me know.

Thanks.

By Carrie's mom from Asheville, NC

Answers

Have you looked on the Simplicity website? It seems like different times when I have been on the site, I have noticed that they have a listing for discontinued patterns.

I think you will have luck finding it on etsy.com. I found it but didn't follow through. Etsy is a wonderful site with lots of stores. I find too much there. Good luck.

I found your requested pattern on Ebay

Bulk LOT x 2 UNCUT Simplicity Apron Size S M L XL #4692 #5201 Sewing Pattern 5d 21h leftTuesday, 4AM
$7.98

I am desperately looking for the Simplicity Lisette pattern #2211, mainly for the blouse "E" of this pattern. My yearning to find it on the web is that it is out of print and even unavailable on eBay. I can't find it anywhere! If by a miracle, someone has got this pattern or knows where I can find it, even just the part with the blouse, I will be so grateful!

I am looking for the Simplicity crafts pattern #8788. It has a wreath, stockings, and tree skirt. I believe it was from the 1980s. Any help will be appreciated!

By Kathy L.

Answers

Go to the Simplicity web site, sometimes they have a section called discontinued patterns or vintage patterns.

Someone is selling it on ebay right now.
http://www.ebay  h=item2a3ad3345a

I lost my pattern in a tornado. Please I really need this pattern and can't find it anywhere. Full Figure Solutions #9535 18W-24W or larger would also work. It says 1996 as the year made.

Thanks.

Answers

I found this pattern on Amazon for $8.50. I hope you get this pattern soon. The seller only has 1 of this pattern, although other seller's had this, too, so look at some of the other offerings. This is a nice pattern and could be fashionable for a long time.

Here's the link:
https://www.ama  +Pattern+%239535

I am looking for this discontinued Lisette pattern #2211 in a size 14 or 16. Does anyone know where I might purchase one?

I am looking for OOP Simplicity 2591 Threads Magazine Collection pattern. Does anyone know where I can find a PDF of this pattern for sale?

Answers

On the US Simplicity-New Look website where they sell archived copies of all their publications:)

I am looking for western style wedding gown patterns. Simplicity has 2 patterns I am searching for #6343 and 8729 both are vintage, but I need size 16+.

By Denise D

Answers

Is the 8729 you're looking for actually a cowgirl dress rather than a wedding gown? Two in your size are currently for sale on eBay. Their item numbers are 190994098510 and 121237917182. Just enter one of the item numbers in the eBay search box and you'll see the listing. Cheers!

Does anyone know where I can find the pattern for clothes for a cement goose? I have looked everywhere.

By Pat M

Answers

I googled cement lawn goose clothes patterns and came up with a bunch. This gal has them for sale, and another said that simplicity #9019 will work. Hope that helps.

http://www.dressmygoose.com/

I am looking for a discontinued Simplicity pattern from about 1985. It was of a stuffed calico rooster, with the tail feathers each made in a different coordinating fabric. The designer is Luella Doss. Thanks in advance.

By Coreen from Rupert, ID

Answers

Go to "discontinued Simplicity" & search for it, good luck.

I'm looking for a throw Pillow Pattern with the choice of a Cat face, Dog face, Boy face, or Girl face from the 50's. Can't remember if it was Simplicity or McCalls.

Linda from Mulvane, KS

Answers

Linda HI, try simplicity.com not sure if they have archives... there's also freepaterns.com

I am looking for an out of print pattern by Simplicity #5201. It is a wrap around style apron/pinafore. I need it uncut, if possible.

By Ann

I am looking for a Simplicity costume pattern. The number is 0578. It is a Star Wars kids' costume.

By Rebecca E.

I am looking for patterns for the cement goose that sits outside. I have looked everywhere and they say they no longer have them. I am looking for different dress patterns like Easter, Halloween, Christmas, etc. Thank you so much.

By Pat M

I am looking for a Simplicity Lisette pattern, #2245, size 14-22. Thanking you in advance.

By Linda P. from Green Cove Springs, FL