Finding Fleece Donations for Charity Project

My name is Jessica and I am working on my Silver Award for Girl Scouts and I am wanting to make fleece blankets for Children's hospital. I was wondering how to get some fleece donations for my project?

You can put a want ad in Freecycle or Craigslist. You can also go to fabric stores and see if they will donate to this worthy cause.

In addition, long shot but you can search to see if anyone is giving away fleece scraps or they no longer need any.

Or, contact local stores if they want to help sponsor some fabric.

Sew Mama Sew has a website that accepts unwanted fabric donations. You can try and contact the person in charge of the site and explain your situation. She might know where you can find what you're looking for.

www.sewmamasew.com/.../

This sounds like a nice project so I feel sure that you will get help with this if you explain your project. Be sure to let everyone know this the highest award for a Girl Scout Cadette which means you have been working hard with past projects to reach this point.
Also, be sure to tell your age and grade in school and how many hours you will be spending on this project. This type of information could be made into a printout so it would be readily available if needed.
Craigslist and Freecycle are good places to start but you may get help from the Neighborhood Nextdoor site as well. Here is a link for you to check out and don't forget - tell everyone about yourself .

nextdoor.com/