Finding Home Repair Help for Low Income Families?

I am in desperate need for both my bathtubs and flooring to be replaced. The tubs are not useable. My son and I haven't had a shower in a year. We take sink baths. I applied to HUD, but was turned down because of my credit. I was applying for a grant not a loan. Also, I've had to close off my front porch because it's unsafe.

We are both on disability, so there is no way we could begin to pay for this.
My son and I sure would be so grateful for help getting these repairs fixed. A shower would be so nice!

Thank you.

I would call a local radio or tv station and have them do a human interest story on you. Someone is sure to help you.

Home and Garden Repair Home BathroomJanuary 3, 2019
🌻
😎
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Home-Repair-Help-for-Low-Income-Families-2.html