Finding Old Weight Watchers Programs

A number of posters are asking for information on the old Weight Watchers Exchange Program from the 80s. eBay has listings for the Weight Watchers Quick Start PLUS Program Cookbook. Same as mine from 1986, it lists all the information from the Exchange Program. Just type in Weight Watchers Quick Start under cookbooks.

I would like to view the old WW program and visit with others on this program.

I am looking for the 1985 7 day chart from weight watchers. Does anybody know where I can get it?

Anonymous

My friend really needed to lose weight. He was dangerously obese and I told he we could join weight watchers together because I'd heard of it's great success. It was 1980, and he was a professor and I a journalist and sitting down to eat wasn't always easy. So I joined and used the plan and in a month he lost 40 pounds and I ten. In three months I lost twenty-five and reached my goal and he lost 80. None of his students or faculty recognized him when classes resumed. I would love this same plan to use now. Please let me know where I can get this. I've just lost twenty on my own and have another twenty-five. I turn 65 next month and gained while recuperating from knee pain. I remember the chemistry balance with the specific amount of food types to eat that I have pretty much kept to for past thirty years. Thank you.

I would like to know if anyone has a copy of the ok food exchange chart to check off each day. My mom had a copy buy she passed away before I could find it