Finding a Vet that Takes Payments

My dog has some type of stomach issue. She has diarrhea with blood in it and has lost all her weight. She is just bones. She's been treated with no avail. They want to run tests on her that I can't fully afford this month, but can make payments.

Oh my. Sending up prayers for your pup. You don't say where you are, but in most places there is a Humane Society or Animal Rescue league. Call them NOW and ask for a list of places that will work with you. There is also a Care Card you may be able to apply for and obtain that can help you with the payments.

I am attaching a link: www.carecredit.com/.../

Post back with an update. This sounds like it is very serious so please do not delay and call to find a vet who will work with you. Tell them upfront what has already been done so tests are not repeated.

I would contact the local Humane Society or ASPCA. Perhaps your regular vet could reduce the fee or work out a payment plan.