Finding the Value of an Eclipse Riding Mower?

Category Antiques
Some older lawn mowers are highly collectible and may be valuable depending on their rarity and condition. Here are some ideas about finding the value of an Eclipse riding mower.

I have found this in a barn. Can someone tell me what year it was mad and what it's worth? It's an Eclipse #1303 with a sulky roleaway.

Answers

I could not find much it is a brand Hahn-Eclipse though. Hopefully someone can help you further. I saw some other ones but not this model.

I saw one that sold on eBay for $175.

This is an Eclipse Ranger Riding mower. The 1303 model was built in 1951 to 1954. The mower has a BR6 engine. Other than this information there isn't much on this mower. I would contact an antique mower dealer and see if he can give you an idea of the value.

It seems that after 1961 the company changed names to Hahn Eclipse. I saw a few Hahn Eclipse being sold on eBay. However, the price they are selling for would not be the same as the mower you have.

Your mower seems a little different to me and may not actually be the Ranger as they did make more than one style #1303.
You may be able to find an answer through this site.

www.oldlawnmowerclub.co.uk/.../generalhelp

Consumer Advice Collectibles AntiquesSeptember 20, 2017
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-the-Value-of-an-Eclipse-Riding-Mower.html