French Cabbage Soup
This is a yummy, inexpensive soup that is very hearty on a cold night!
Total Time: 3 hours, 30 minutes
- 1 46oz. can tomato juice ($1.19)
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix ($.50)
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup celery, chopped ($.50)
- 1/2 head cabbage ($varies)
- 2 lb stew meat ($4.00)
- Brown beef or bake in oven for 1 hour. Can use beef roast in cubes.
- Mix all ingredients in soup pan and simmer 2 hours.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!