Frigidaire Affinity Washer Won't Spin or Drain

My Frigidaire Affinity front loading washing machine won't spin or drain. We have taken the filter portion apart removing a lot of stuff including tooth flossers, lint, and money. They had been so long in the machine that some of the coins are worn down to small bits. After replacing the filter and getting everything back together, I tried to run a short cycle.

It fills and looks like it goes through the wash cycle, but once it comes time to drain and rinse, it just hums. I am guessing that is the pump, and that it's probably my problem. My bigger issue is I cannot find a model number anywhere on the machine. My questions are: where is the model number located? and could the hum be a faulty pump?

By Teri A

You can look on the bottom left or right hand side for the number. At times they also put the number right next to the inside edge of the opening tab for the door.

Yes, it sounds like your pump has gone bad. You'll need to find the model number in one of these two locations and then order a new pump for your machine.