Garlic Honey Balsamic Steaks
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
June 3, 2020
You can use this marinade on any cut of meat. It tenderizes so well, you could even go for cheaper cuts and have a nice flavourful meal. I cooked this out on the barbecue grill, but you can use a hot pan on the stove, as well.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus marinating time
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 lb beef steak meat
- Mix all ingredients except steak in a bowl until smooth.
- Place steaks in large freezer bag and pour in the marinade. Seal and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, up to overnight.
- Remove from fridge and allow steaks to sit in marinade at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking. Remove the steak from bag and drain marinade. Grease and heat your grill or pan on high. Cook for a few minutes per side until it reaches desired doneness.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.