Getting Rid of Spiders in My Car

Having moved a lot of garden rubbish to the tip in my car on the weekend, I now have spiders in the car. One is particularly huge but I am unable to catch it as it is a first class runner. My daughter refuses to get into the car until I can assure her it is gone or dead. Any ideas?

By Kate H

Spiders smell with their feet. They hate Peppermint so if you put a fine patina and peppermint oil in the car, they will run. You don't have to put it on everything...but the carpeting under the seats are probably where they are going to try and hide. I hope this helps.

I use diatomaceous earth food grade for spiders, Japanese beetles, fleas, and other bugs. Never see them after I apply this inside or out. You need to reapply if it gets wet. The bugs dry up. I bought it on Amazon and have used the same container from several years ago. It last a long time and you only need to sprinkle it where you want to get rid of the bugs. It is safe to use.