Getting Rid of a Headache

How do you get ride of headache if nothing helps? I have had a headache for several months that won't go a way. Any natural things I can use? I'm already taking meds for seizures.

By Sunshine D

If it has been going on for that long, you really need to be seeing your doctor about it. It could be something as simple as medication side effect, or sinus problems, or it could be something more serious.
Best of luck to you, and I hope your head feels better soon!

I would tell the doctor and run any home remedy by him before you take it to make sure it will not mix the wrong way with what you are taking now.

That being said, here are some ideas from earthclinic.com..

http://www.eart  S/headache3.html

A hundred of the cures will not make any sense, but some of them might.

I would also get rid of any nonstick cookware...long story, but it might help.

Blessings, Robyn

Please see your doctor. He or she will want to know about the headaches. It could be something simple but do go to the doctor.

Are you using artificial sweeteners that contain aspartame? I know first hand of two people who were having severe migraine like headaches and got over them after a month or so, after getting the aspartame out of their systems. It's found in gum, breath fresheners, and diet drinks. If you force yourself to drink plenty of water, this will help to get it out of your system faster. I hope this helps.

I would recommend massage. Sometimes muscles just get tight and produce a low grade pain. If you have someone in your family that can do this that's great.

Otherwise find a good masseuse and treat yourself. It may take more than one trip. Best of luck.

I use a rub that helps me tremendously it is called Sombra Warm therapy a natural pain relieving gel and it really helps me with my sinus headache when nothing else seems to work. You can buy it online.

If it is allergies that are your problem, wash your hair every evening. I've been doing this for years & it helps to keep pollen off your pillow. I also change my pillowcases every other day. Wash your pillow if you can, too. Best to you! Watch what you use to clean your face as chemicals & fragrances can make you react badly.

Check with a chiropractor, too. Your MD can give you drugs to cover the pain, a chiropractor may have a more permanent natural solution.