Getting a Voucher for a Free Bed

I am poor as you now can imagine. I have no other income, but food stamps and am caring for my mother. She is 74 and no one else can do the job, but me staying at home. So I am doing this for my share of the living expenses. I get to live here and get food free.

I also cook and clean and provide mom with everything she needs and drive her to appts. I wonder if I can work legitimately for the city. My friend got paid good money with this job. Healthcare hired him as a homecare provider for his aunt until she passed. Well I will look into that, but as for now, I need a bed and now would be great. How do I get voucher freebie at a store, where and how?

Thank you.

Many thrift stores give things to those in need, especially those run by the church. Call before you go to ask what documentation to bring.

Do you have any family, friends, neighbors you could ask if they have a bed to spare?

You can also check Craigslist under free, or post a wanted free bed ad (but it might be a long shot!). Facebook (under free), Freecycle or Next-door is another site you can check.

If you have a Goodwill Outlet, you may find a cheap bed, but if you don't have a van or truck to haul, that'll be tricky!

Other suggestions:

• Check with your local thrift stores or local churches for support/assistance
  • You can reference this site:
  • https://furniturebanks.org

Consumer Advice Shopping Home & GardenApril 24, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻