This is a great tasting, healthy recipe!
- 2 chicken breasts, halved
- 4 tsp. soft butter or margarine
- 1-2 Tbsp. instant minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. snipped parsley
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Place chicken in ungreased 8x8 inch baking pan .
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter on each piece, sprinkle onion, garlic salt, and paprika on as well.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes.
- Add heated mushroom soup and bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
By Robin from Washington, IA