This is a great family meal, whether on Sunday or any time. Elegant enough for the holidays!
- 1 cut up frying chicken
- salt and pepper
- garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 apple, chopped fine
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cream
- Season chicken thoroughly.
- Spread in shallow baking pan.
- Melt butter in saucepan and saute' the curry powder, apples, and onion until onion is transparent.
- Then add mushroom soup and cream; stir to blend. Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!