Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
Good tasting casserole that can be for the family or company. Easy to prep ahead of time, or even bake ahead of time.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 90 minutes
Yield: 1 9x13 pan
- 1 bag hash browns
- 8 eggs
- 1 lb sausage or bacon
- 8 ounces shredded colby or velveta cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion (if desired)
- Brown, drain and crumble sausage or bacon.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease or PAM a 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Layer hash browns (thawed if you use frozen) on the bottom of greased pan. If desired, add diced onion at this point.
- Beat 8 eggs and pour evenly over hash browns.
- Sprinkle meat evenly over the top.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 F for about 50 minutes.
- While baking, shred 8-12 ounces of cheese (or buy the pre-shredded).
- After 50 minutes, remove from oven and add the shredded cheese. Bake for another 10 minutes until cheese melts and turns golden.
- Allow to sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!