Healthy Kale Chips Recipe
A nutritious flavor filled snack that is simple to make with fresh kale leaves. This is a guide about healthy kale chips recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Making fresh kale chips is definitely healthier and more nutritional. Very easy and simple to make, but so flavorful and tasty for the entire family to enjoy as a light snack.
Prep Time: 2-5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes or less
Yield: 2-3 people
- 1 small kale
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Dash of salt
- 2-3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Wash and rinse kale. Pat dry throughly.
- Tear kale into chip sizes (does not have to be perfect). Place kale in a bowl and toss with the olive oil.
- When I make kale chips, I like to make two kinds (one with salt and another batch with nutritional yeast). Bake the same time for each variety. To do so, after tossing with olive oil - grab a handful in a separate bowl with nutritional yeast.
- In another bowl toss kale with salt.
- Line your baking pan with foil and bake at 300°F for about 10 minutes or until your desired crisp.