Help Identifying Childhood Dog

I am trying to find my childhood dog now that my kids are asking for a pet. They've seen her pictures and they want the same dog. I know it was a mix, but I have no idea what. I keep looking at the full grown pictures of similar types on the net, but I just can't be sure which one. I am sure some of you guys are very knowledgable in this matter. Please help me identify the dog in the picture attached. All the babies look very cute, but I have to know if the baby I get will look like my old dog.

It seems like there is such a thin line on similar breeds, the hair could be too thick (my dog's hair was very light, not thick at all). It was all white and the tail was in layers (not sure how else to describe that but it seems like the tail could help in identifying her.) Maltese/Shih Tzu? Multichon? Cotonese? I am so confused at looking at all os the pictures. Please help!

By Gia