Herb Butter Lamb Chops

It's easy to make your lamb chops super elegant with this quick and easy method. All you need to do is pan sear the lamb, then use its juices to make a pan butter with sizzling herbs. I used mint and parsley here.

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Cook Time: 15 minutes

Total Time: 20 minutes

• 5-6 bone-in lamb chops, room temp
  • salt and pepper
  • 2 Tbsp oil
  • 1 Tbsp butter
  • 1 Tbsp dried mint
  • 1 Tbsp dried parsley
  • squeeze of lemon or drizzle of any vinegar

1. It's important to let your chops come to room temperature before searing for even cooking throughout. Sprinkle all over with some salt and pepper.
  2. Place one tablespoon of oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add chops. Cook for 3-6 minutes on first side, depending on thickness of your chops.
  3. Flip over and cook another 3-6 minutes. My lamb chops were quite thick, so I added a couple tablespoons of water to the pan and covered it with a lid. I cook mine to about an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
  4. Transfer chops to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Switch pan heat to low. Add other tablespoon of oil and one tablespoon of butter to the pan and swirl around the lamb's juices.
  5. Add the dried herbs and cook for a minute, stirring constantly. Shut off heat and stir in a squeeze of lemon or drizzle of vinegar. I used balsamic vinegar.
  6. Spoon the herb butter over the lamb chops. Serve immediately.

Food and Recipes Recipes Meats LambNovember 7, 2020
🍂
😷
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Herb-Butter-Lamb-Chops.html