Hibiscus Not Blooming

I had 3 thriving, blooming hibiscus (purchased at Home Depot) that were growing beautifully in containers on my front porch (Camp Lejeune, NC). The deer decided they were good to eat, and ate most of the leaves, all the flowers, and some of the stems. When I realized what was going on, I moved them to my Carolina room and babied and nourished them back to health. I've since put them back in their original location (with deer repellent on the ground around them), and they are still producing lots of leaves, but I've only seen 2 flowers in the 5-6 weeks since I moved them back. What am I doing wrong?

Deer ate only the buds of two of my hibiscus. I moved them to my back deck where I have a plant in full bloom, but neither have produced buds again. They are healthy and leaves are beautiful. What can I do to get them to bloom again.

I had a similar problem. As it turns out, 2 of my 3 hibiscus have started blooming g again after moving them back to their original location. I watered and fertilized them, then sprayed the lawn about 2 feet out and the plants themselves with a rabbit and deer repellant. Seems to have worked.

Home and Garden Gardening PerennialsAugust 6, 2016
🎃