Buds on Potted Hibiscus Plant Dried Up

I just bought my plant a week ago. I left in it the pot it was in and placed it on my flower bed. It had one beautiful flower and lots of buds. The flower eventually fell off, but all the buds kinda dried up and didn't bloom. What happened? Did I over water it? I used some Miracle Gro initially. Will it bloom again this season?

It might have been shocked a bit by the transplant. I think it will recover.

so at first i wondered if the miracle gro was bad for hibiscus since some plants don't like it but it looks like as long as you don't have a fertilizer too high in nitrogen you're good and that miracle gro is good homeguides.sfgate.com/miracle-grow-ok-hibiscus-88180.html

the other thing aside from thrips infestation is, did you ever let it go dry? Have too little sun? This is Hawaii's native plant so it really needs that tropical thing happening. Consistent water and light are good for it

Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthMay 11, 2018
🌻
🎃
🎂