Honey-Orange Glazed Pork
Vote for this contest contender!
This recipe is a nice twist for meat, with fruit and honey. Kids and adults will both love it's sweet and savory taste.
- 250 g pork belly chopped into small strips
- 1/4 cup breading mix
- 1 whole orange
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 medium sized onion, quartered
- 1 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- Wash and coat pork chops with breading mix.
- Fry until golden brown and set aside.
- Remove oil from the same pan. Saute onions until sides are slightly brown.
- Add tomato sauce, soy sauce and water. Reduce heat to low.
- Squeeze out some juice from three pcs out of the orange.
- Pour orange juice along with the honey. Sprinkle with ground pepper and let simmer for a minute.
- Cut the rest of the oranges into half and mix into the sauce.
- Finally, drop the porkchops and coat with sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!