Husqvarna Sewing Machine Stitches Without Using Pedal?

The pedal of my sewing machine, a Husqvarna 2000, doesn't work any more. When I plug it in, it starts up the sewing machine, but I have no control over it. The needle goes on and on whether I apply or don't apply pressure on it.

Best Answer

It appears that the foot pedal is blocked and this causes the machine to run all the time. If you can take this apart and see if the spring is broken or some piece is broken inside this would give you your answer. You may need to get a new foot pedal if you can not fix this one and see what is causing it to do this.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesApril 20, 2020
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Husqvarna-Sewing-Machine-Stitches-Without-Using-Pedal.html