Ice Cream Bread Recipes
Read More Comments
Here's a super simple way to make a delicious and moist cake-like bread with just a couple ingredients: melted ice cream and self-rising flour. I added a little sugar to this one because the birthday cake flavoured ice cream I used was pretty tame. But really, it only takes two ingredients. I love to toast mine and have it with marmalade. Delicious!
If you don't have self-rising flour, make your own. Per 1 cup flour, mix in 1 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt to the flour.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 8 slices
- 1 1/2 cup melted ice cream
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 Tbsp of sugar (optional)
- If you're using the sugar, whisk it into your flour.
- Pour melted ice cream into flour. Mix well until totally smooth.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 or 40 minutes, until sides pull away and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is super simple and within an hour they are done. Just two ingredients that you would never think of to make bread but it works!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.