Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 795.7107 refrigerator. My one month old ice maker will not dispense the ice into the ice container. We can tell the ice is frozen. The tray starts to turn, but will not empty. It returns to the position it was in. What could be stopping it from emptying?

By Jane from WI

Try taking the tray out, they do come out and soak it in vinegar for a bit. Usually hard water causes the ice to stick. Then you may want to spray Pam in it. Then throw out the first batch of cubes it drops...they will be oily!

How can I get the ice tray out of my Kenmore Elite 106.5770? I removed the door in front of the maker. The left side has a locking pin that I can press to release the left side but the right side seems to have a lock of its own, that I cannot find. Any hints?