Water Dispenser Works Icemaker Does Not

I have a side by side ice and water dispenser on the outside of my freezer door. The water dispenser works, but there is no water going to my ice maker.

By Delois

Need to take out the ice bucket and check out the water connections. Also, pull out the appliance and check the water hose going to the fridge, it could be caught or crimped. Good Luck.

Mine has done this too. I turned temp gauges to both fridge and freezer to off or zero. I then removed everything from the freezer and defrosted it completely .Something is frozen and blocking your water flow. You can leave the stuff in the fridge just keep it closed. Hopefully this will work for you too.

diane1591