Identifying Porcelain Dolls

How do I identify the maker of these porcelain dolls when there are no visible markings?

Undress the doll and look for markings on the back of the neck, the back, the chest and the bottoms of the feet. If you dont find any, the doll probably is not worth much.

These are interesting dolls. They don't look like the run of the mill dolls there are such a glut of these days. They have an ethnic look about them... German or Dutch or Polish maybe.

Identifying can be challenging. I need a little more info to help.

Did you check under the hair, butt, feet or small of back for markings? Markings could be a number, letter, or symbol. Any tags in the clothing?

What is the hair made of... meaning real hair or does it feel plastic? Is the body stuffed? What with?

Can you add the measurements and tell me the fabric type of the clothing? That may help me identify them these 2 cuties! Thanks!!