Identifying a Dan Dee Plush Toy?

I've had this plush for a long time. I cut the tag off as a kid and I found out a bit ago it was a Dan Dee plush, but I can't for the life of me remember what specifically. I think it's a Collector's Choice. It used to have a pink and yellow plaid ribbon around its neck (cut that off too) like this: https://images.sellersourcebook.com/users/155838/1307a_pastel_easter_baby_pink_yellow_pla_1487541538.jpg?1487541585

If anyone could help me identify, that would be amazing! I've searched all sorts of descriptors and couldn't find anything :(

You can contact the company directly. Here is the information. www.bloomberg.com/.../7335890Z:US

I have tried to search for all the stuffed animals made my Dan Dee but there are so many of them and it is hard to find this one. If this is really a Dan Dee stuffed animals I would contact the company. They have a listing of all the toys they make and could help you out a lot better than we can on this one. I am so sorry, there are just too many of them made over the years and finding this one is not possible.

Thank you so much, I guess I posted in hopes some magical Dan Dee identifier would come across it haha x'D

I think it is a lemur, but I don't remember Dandee making one. Are you positive u us a Dandee?

This is a rabbit, actually. I'm positive it's a Dan Dee as I remember seeing others of its exact make- but I've since lost those links and cannot find them anymore.

Hmm...that has me very puzzled. I guess it is the angle of the photo. I don't see bunny ears.

I will see if any of my old co-workers can help. I sure don't remember a bunny with yellow eyes! We sold lots of plushies in our shops!

Sorry, the ears are laid flat against its back, and I believe the eyes are orange?

This is a real puzzle.

Talked to some folks who think it is a Commonwealth Brand and the eyes have changed color...but I said you are positive it is a Dandee, so that trail ended.

Were the eyes always that color? One person remembers a Dandee plush bunny with pink eyes...but thought it was brown, not black and white. If the eyes were pink, it could have been from that line and we only sold the brown bunnies--would have been an Easter special purchase.

Another person said eyes do change color over the years in some dolls and plushies and that could have happened so eliminate the eye color from searches.

I am going to keep searching.

Meanwhile, you could set yourself up a Google alert so any time a flop ear Dandee bunny gets posted on the internet you can check it out!

I love Google alerts!

It's always been that color, I'm pretty sure. But thank you so much for helping with this regardless! It means a lot to me honestly ahah

So this may be a little time consuming, however, if you type Dandee bunny into eBay's search, at the moment there are 2000 listings. There is a pink one and a brown one very similar to yours on there now. If you change the thingy at the bottom to view 200 per page, you could get through them pretty quickly.

Perhaps yours is listed now and the seller (sellers are not always the best at describing things, mind you) just is calling it a Dandee Bunny (no other info).

Best wishes to find your lovie!! I will ask St. Anthony to help you!!

Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysNovember 10, 2019
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Dan-Dee-Plush-Toy.html